ACCF Business Development-Communications Officer
Australian Cervical Cancer Foundation (ACCF).
Let 2021 be the year you begin your dream job! Are you a motivated team player that is passionate about Marketing & Communications, Fundraising and Business Development? If you answered YES! We want to hear from you now.
We need a team player that can support the Fundraising Manger and Marketing & Communications Manager with all of the day-to-day organisational requirements. This is a dynamic team that welcomes your expertise to keep everything running smoothly. You will be assisting our experienced Fundraising Manger on a wide variety of projects, liaising with fundraisers, sending out fundraising packs, keeping data up to date on the CRM database (eTapestry) and working with peer-to-peer fundraising platforms. You’ll also be helping to coordinate our upcoming Giving Day and working closely with our Communications and Fundraising Managers to raise awareness of the brand and inform our wonderful supporters and donors of events and activities.
So, if you want to work as part of a small but passionate team who will appreciate your exceptional communication and administration skills, and you want an opportunity to really make your mark for women’s health and help save lives, apply now!
This is a rewarding and flexible part-time role working with a vibrant team who are passionate about eliminating cervical cancer and who we think, are pretty great to work with.
About Australian Cervical Cancer Foundation:
- ACCF is a small organisation with a big mission – to eliminate cervical cancer!
- We have programs in both Australia and in developing countries
- We pride ourselves on being an effective, innovative and compassionate organisation with an inclusive and supportive culture.
About the Role
This is a part-time role for 15 hours per week.
This role is responsible for providing a wide range of administration services as well as being a key contact for donors, sponsors and other associated groups. The role will assist in the development of fundraising programs, campaigns and related communications in order to raise the public profile of ACCF, increase support and income as well as create awareness about cervical cancer and HPV prevention.
- High standard of communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Good Administrative and organisational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise within a busy environment.
- Experience in fundraising/ marketing/communication.
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office products, knowledge of/willingness to understand Microsoft 365, and understanding of CRM systems.
- Proficiency in Canva with basic Photoshop skill
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as the initiative to work with minimum supervision
- A genuine empathy for those impacted by cervical/ or other cancer and their families.
- Experience using eTapestry CRM as well as various fundraising platforms (including platforms like Everydayhero/Just Giving, MyCause).
- Tertiary or relevant skills/ qualifications to support the above.
How to apply – Closing Date COB 21 December 2020 (for interviews in early January 2021)
Please send your cover letter, application addressing the selection criteria and your CV to email@example.com by closing date –COB 21 December 2020. If you have any queries, please contact Elizabeth Rayment – elizabeth.rayment @accf.org.au mobile 0412 497 991.
We want you to start your dream job as soon as possible in 2021!
Click here for a Position Description.