ACCF volunteers play an integral role in our mission to create a future free from cervical cancer.
When it comes to volunteers we say the more the merrier! ACCF volunteers help to extend our networks, provide information and support services, and implement education programs as well as fundraising campaigns throughout Australia. Volunteers and interns have the opportunity to engage with and gain experience in a range of long and short-term roles including administration, marketing, fundraising, human resources and health promotions.
Our volunteers are considered an equal part of the team along with paid staff and Board Members, and are offered positions that best recognise their skills, experience and personal preferences. All applicants for volunteer positions must go through a screening and recruitment process. Volunteers are provided with induction, support and training to perform their chosen tasks.
Many of our volunteer roles do not require any additional training but some roles require particular skills, specialist training and/or experience.
What can we offer volunteers?
By becoming an ACCF volunteer you will be making a difference to a growing organisation and are given a space to express your big ideas alongside your even bigger passion for peoples’ wellbeing. As a volunteer you will receive:
- A supportive and respectful workplace;
- A collaborative and all-inclusive environment;
- Constant learning and development in whatever aspect of the organisation you are involved in;
- A chance to enhance your skills and build upon your existing knowledge;
- A chance to build your confidence and improve your presentation skills;
- A reference at the end of your service that can help you with the next big thing you want to make your mark on.
Interested in joining the ACCF Team?
Just complete the expression of interest form letting us know that you would like to volunteer for ACCF. We will be in touch with you swiftly to see if there is a position coming up that suits your skills and interests.